About Me

My photo
My name is Brianna! I'm in love with Tiffany & Co. and I love fashion!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Outlet Mall!

A new Outlet mall just opened the other day and I went! I didn't want to spend too much because Black Friday is coming and I want to get people gifts for the Holidays. But I can see myself coming here often! My mom and I drove there and it was crazy! People were everywhere and they were acting a bit chaotic. We grabbed lunch at this 50's inspired diner and then shopped!


While I was taking pictures by this Christmas Tree, a little boy cam up to me and asked me if I was Taylor Swift. I was flattered :) 


The only purchase I made was at Michael Kors and I got this adorable tweed dress below


Dress: Frenchi via Nordstrom | Lace Shirt: Forever 21 | Tights: H&M | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Got it from an Art Show | Hat: Wet Seal | Purse: Michael Kors (The ladies at the store were happy to see that)

Have a great weekend!
xo, Bri

3 comments:

  1. Love totally your look , you are very cute... And thanks for fanning me on Lookbook ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that is so funny! Getting confused with Taylor Swift must feel really good, haha.

    -Nathy
    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete